Wednesday, October 21, 2009

eXam finish...

well i had finish my sem 4 exam...
nw i am enrolling sem 5
4 heavy subject.... haiyo bile nk habis...
but i am grade lecture teaching this time... well hope for another better inprove in sem 4 exam...

is happy to know my friends (college)
they are also busy as i do...

whhahahahha happy life will always be a short term to me due to evil will always be with you...
so pls protect... like how we use anti virus in our computer... apply it to my life i need anti virus... too much of virus detected on my surrounding..

had a bad and lucky day today, unable to get my lesen done... (*ic cip rosak) so delay to tuesday or saturday... then when to carefour to collect my new ic which is ready to be the pictllect anytime... and wao my face look fat in ic pics...

well after a rest i went to mid valley...
having lunch at the garden foodcourt at 5 floor... ok la nice deco... cheap food also
love the lighting
then
i want to buy a stationary for college use so from isetan garden to mid mph then finally in jusco... murah la 10% lagi...

well makan aiscream emm taste spotty dog sound cacat but is nice really...
then ape lagi balik lol
when to ktm... sudah beli ticket rm1 but train rosak need to wait another 45minute
so apelagi malasla go to beratur ambil taxi... and is only 9... share a cab wit a couple of singaporian they speak malas... so murah la tambang they paid 5 we paid 3 whahahaah saving gile

centrel market is now bieng more lively and beautiful... now even is full house no rent space at all are being offer... is pax so found a nice necklace so bagi la my mother... nice lol and alsooo buy my self a braclate ... nice black in colour..

tq for reding

PS: i love you all mcjjans....

No comments: