Thursday, September 10, 2009

woo well have a nice shoot in the classgila kan

gila kan
today is law class
then i was too excited ( i my self also dont know why)
whahahahaha
i just want to have enjoy my very last class of law
well i am happy beause with this subject i am abit smatter about all the
contract act and malaysia legal system
learn for my future
well
that is one of my favourite class that i never want to missed...
because my dream is to be lawyer
while cant afford to study law and my result no really well have
kill my spirit
take why this last 2nd class gile gile perangai...
hopefully i could present a better coursework to my law subject
and score better moarks
at least 39 man....
then exam at least a 30 marks then i will at least got an
b lol

all the best to my self

tiff at bangkok be carefull,and enjoy....

No comments: